“99% Of Gospel Bass Players Are Clueless About These Jealously Guarded Bass Runs & Grooves…The Other 1% Are Envied!”
[box] [box_content][/box_content] [box_content]
This Video Training Includes the Following Resources
[/box_content] [/box] [list type=”check”]
Elevate your bass playing with INSTANT ‘FRONT-ROW’ access to an enviable goldmine of white hot gospel bass runs and grooves, that 9 outta 10 bass players either don’t know or simply won’t share!
Re-live the excitement of jamming along to the same high quality bass-removed tracks used in the demonstration videos at your convenience
Master every lick and trick at your own pace using the revolutionary power of our Bass Buddy Song Learning App that:
- Walks you through the entire bass line step-by-step with REAL TIME bass tabs…
- Allows you to easily LOOP and even SLOW DOWN a lick without any loss of quality…
- Even lets you SOLO the bass part and zero in on each note played!
In this one-of-a-kind training course BGT Bass Academy instructor Jon Laws takes you on an explosive ride through seven (7) ear-grabbing Gospel-themed tunes, in ‘shed-like’ fashion.[list type=”goldstar”]
From the CCM, “Israel Houghton-styled” tracks like “Raise Praise” to quiet reflective worship songs like “Still Small Voice” and “God Alone”…
From the toe-tapping, foot-stomping “shout-styles” of “Sometimes I Shout” to heart-pumping bass driven Urban-Gospel tunes like “My Redemption” and “Unshakeable”…
…you’ll get exposed to a whole to new array of irresistible grooves and eye-watering bass runs sure to inject massive amounts of ‘Adrenalin’ into your Gospel bass playing.
…And, because each song includes the high play-a-long backing tracks, note-for-note PDF bass tabs and FREE use of our unique and revolutionary “Bass Buddy Pro” song learning application, adding monster flavor to your gospel bass playing, simply has never been easier!”